Saturday, March 7, 2020

Redraw Your Existing Image Hand Draw,Sketch Vector In 5 Hour











About:

Dear Buyer!! IF YOU HAVE COMPLEX JOB, THEN PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST WITH THE FILE BEFORE PLACING THE PROJECT ORDER. 


Your logo, image or artwork is in low quality ?
You prepared your rough drawing / sketch on paper and want to convert it into vector ?             
 I don't use auto trace software or ‘live trace’. I will give you AI, EPS, PDF, SVG, CDR and hi-res JPG, PNG within 10 hours. Vector is ready for printing on T-shirts, business cards, flayers.


I'll provide 100% clean vector format for printing because I'm professionally recreate / redraw images,logos,and low res graphics...


Unlimited revision until the customer is satisfied.


Feel free to contact me for any information.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I asked for one thing and got something totally different. Didnt bother to ask for a modification. Going to go back to the seller that I usually use.

:

thanks for your nice review

:

A bit of a challenge at first but got it finally. Thanks for your patience.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment