Friday, March 6, 2020

Vector Tracing Manually In 6 Hours











About:

About This Gig

Hello,

Thank you for sparing your precious time to  visit my gig.



Are you looking for a good graphics designer . So you are in the RIGHT place. I will vectorize your damaged, logo, icon, low res. scanned files, e.t.c into a clean, high resolution vector file for you. I will deliver a high quality files.

And i will provide you files in any format you want (JPG, PNG, PDF) all in High Quality, and also I can deliver Editable source file in any format you prefer Like (Ai, Eps, Svg, Pdf, Psd, Tiff)



100% High quality, professional and satisfied.



You will get : 



  • raster to vector
  • vector logo
  • line art
  • vector illustration
  • Unique, outstanding, professional work.
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • On time delivery.
  • Quick responses.
  • High-quality results.
  • Open and friendly discussions. 


Other services:



  • Photoshop editing
  • line art 
  • yoga and exercise illustration
  • business card
  • logo design


Please check my other gig:



Thank you for your interest in my gig.



Feel free to order me or contact me for any queries.



Kind Regards

ROON STUDIO


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great and professional job! Thanks!

:

thank you so much sir

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment