Monday, March 2, 2020

Any Kind Of Vector Conversion Or Tracing











About:

Raster to Vector Conversion(Vector Tracing)- Logo, Graphics, Artwork & Images



why trace or redraw your bad quality logo?

Bitmap, jpeg, gif, png logos, and images usually print fuzzy, blurry and dull. In this gig, I will manually redraw them and provide you with the vector files for perpetual usage.



Why you choose me?

I'm expert in adobe illustrator. I've been converting several raster images into clean vectors seamlessly for about 6 years. If you have an extremely low-quality image, kindly contact first so I can discuss if they can be salvaged and converted to vector.



What you will get:

  • 100% manual retracing
  • Adobe Illustrator file (AI) and EPS vector file and more(In extras)
  • All work was done within 24 hours
  •  Full support until you are 100% satisfied with the results of the vectorization


I will accept
  • bitmap
  • low-resolution file
  • screenshot.
  • icon
  • scan copy
  • sketch 
  • image file




I will provide:
  • High resolution (300dpi) JPG and PNG.
  • Adobe Illustrator File (.AI)
  • EPS
  • PDF
  • SVG
  • Color Change




**If you have any query, feel free to contact me



Reviews


:

Awesome work - Shakil is professional and responsive!!

:

Great, thank you

:

Thank so much Shakil for taking care of this and still finishing everything up at a low cost. Really appreciate it!

:

Phdesignshakil is so awesome and fast! I will continue to come back to him for my photoshop needs/projects!

:

Shakil was very friendly, responsive and efficient. He delivered on his work even faster than I anticipated, highly recommended and I will definitely be contacting him for more work in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment