Monday, March 2, 2020

Vectorise Or Vector Trace Your Image Professionally











About:

Hello! Welcome to my GIG!



My name is Andrei and my
 mission is to offer you Great Quality, Good Service and Reasonable Price! 



I will professionally convert your logo or raster image to vector. This process is also known as vector tracing, vector conversion or vectorization.



I can provide:



  • AI
  • EPS
  • PDF
  • SVG
  • PSD

  • JPG
  • PNG
  • PRINT READY DOCUMENTS
  • and more.


For a basic order ($10) you will get: 

  • 1 VECTOR File type  + HD JPG , PNG 

  • Deliver within 48h (for faster deliveries, please check my Gig EXTRAS).
  • Unlimited reviews.


For more complex images please contact me first to avoid cancellation. The price depends on the image complexity.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

GREAT JOB

Seller's Response:

Is my second time working with Andrei and I am very satisfied with his work. I recomend him !

:

GREAT FUCKING JOB! Lol

:

Great buyer, thank you again!

:

Great as always, thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment