Friday, March 6, 2020

Professional Pop Art Colors Style From Your Photo











About:

Hi Friends !



I will draw your photo or pet like my style, color pop art combo.

it's can for supprise gift or artistic for your home decor and T shirt design

simple just send your photo or other image and i will process it 

you can request for color scheme / or palette colort or random color like my style.



Draws Area description :

  • Basic gigs
       head to shoulder

  • half body
       head to half body, if just head to shoulder but with hand pose,

       that is include the half body price :)

  • full body
       full body area head to foot area



AVAILABLE for customize order for example : The Pet, building or landscape.



if need detailed image? please contact me first,

Regarding Price? Don't worry im flexible :D



*Regarding add delivery extra 24 hours mean I can delivery your order in 24 hours for FIRST DELIVERY, but I can't promise finished on time 24 hours if you request revision, so at 24 hours delivered not counting with request revision  :)



*my apology i can't process nude pic :(



Thanks so much

amerta



See More My Other Gigs : https://www.fiverr.com/amertacan



Reviews


:

Amerta is so talented and made some really beautiful work for my site. 100% recommend and will be working with them in the future!

:

Dope job experience knowledge

:

Thank you!

:

Great as always

:

Amazing as always love using here.




No comments:

Post a Comment