Sunday, March 8, 2020

Vector Tracing, Redraw, Redesign And Clean Up Your Logo











About:

      ★★★ TOP EXPERIENCE SELLER ★★★

★★★ OVER 5+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE ★★★

------------------------------------------------------------------



WELCOME TO MY GIG OF VECTOR TRACING



I can Professionally Vector Trace, Clean up, Redraw and Redesign your logo and provide you High Resolution files.

I have 5 years of EXPERIENCE in Graphic Designing and Great Command on | Adobe Illustrator | Adobe Photoshop | Corel Draw | Hand Drawing and Graphic Tablet.

I will Honestly redesign your logo (no auto trace), 
Vector file will include all the working layers.

I can also make changes like......remove text or object, change color and pattern.



What you will get in $5...?



  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
  • Unlimited Revision.
  • Editable Files (Ai, PSD, CDR, PDF, PNG, JPG).
  • Quick Communication.
  • Fresh and clean vector.

  • Digital Tablet tracing.
  • Fast Delivery


 Note: Please contact me before placing an order if you have any confusion.



  Regards

  ZeeRose

Reviews


Seller's Response:

good job done

Seller's Response:

Thank's for choosing me.....was an outstanding experience. Nice to worked with you.

Seller's Response:

amazing job as always! he is my go too guy when I need things done right and fast!

Seller's Response:

Thank's for choosing me again....nice to work with you.

Seller's Response:

received services as described




No comments:

Post a Comment