Sunday, March 8, 2020

Vectorize Your Raster Logo Within 6 Hours











About:

Welcome to my GIG:
I can convert or redesign your logo into a vector file within 6 hours
You can provide it in an image I will convert it to vector/eps


Note:
Please contact me before ordering, for detailed, complex, 3D Logo, Han-drawn sketch,
Paint Drawing, real photo etc. to avoid cancellation.This will save time for both us.


Feature:
  • Vectorize your logo
  • Vectorize your picture
  • Vectorize your sketch
  • Vectorize anything
  • 100% MANUAL Tracing
  • No auto-tracing
  • Recreate your lost pixels
  • Fill with different colors
  •  Clean and clear format
  • Free revision at any time



    Thanks For Visiting My GIG

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great, thank you for your work

:

Thank You sir. You are also a Great man . Respect

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment