Saturday, March 7, 2020

Draw Buildings Or Objects, With Vectors











About:

Hello my name is Naomi and I'm a graphic designer and illustrator 

I have different packages to make your illustration of buildings or objects



Outline Includes:

Outline illustration (black and white)

Jpg and Png File

2 reviews



Full Color Includes:

Full color illustration

Jpg and png file

2 reviews



Full Color and Commercial use Includes:

Full color illustration

Jpg, png and AI file

5 reviews

Background color or texture of your preference

Commercial Use



If you have any kind of illustration different to my gig, contact me and I can make a personalized offer according to the difficulty of the illustration.

Don't hesitate to order, you will get excellent results



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Well done. Thank you

:

great work, fast delivery.

:

thanks for great job.

:

Great work every time.

:

Graphic looks great!




No comments:

Post a Comment