Friday, March 6, 2020

Redraw Any Of Your Image Into Vector For You











About:

Need scale able image without losing quality then vector image is what you need.



I will redraw or trace any images, logossketches you have and convert it into vector artwork.



Contact me through inbox messaging before order. Failing to do so will result in automatic cancellation of order.



Why me?

  1. Price is only $5 for any images.
  2. High quality images 300 PPI JPG or PNG
  3. Source file included for free for you to use in future editing.
  4. Fast delivery time Extra Fast delivery included in basic gig.
  5. Unlimited Revisions.
  6. For orders with 5 or more images you can get my discount promo.
  7. If top notch quality your looking for. I can keep pace to those top sellers here in fiverr. See and compare.
  8. Free advice


Note: 
  • I don't use image trace tool (live trace tool) I vector images manually.
  • Time of delivery defends on images.
  • Include source file one format of your choice: AI, EPS, PDF, SVG etc.
  • After the order is marked as completed any revisions requested after that will automatically made as a new order.


I will give you unlimited revisions so that you will be 

100% satisfied with your orders.



Contact me through inbox messaging before order. Failing to do so will result in automatic cancellation of order.

Reviews


:

Product turned out extremely well! Communication was good and definitely delivered with a great final result. Didn’t need any revisions. Will use service again in the future.

:

The artwork was delivered super quickly and to a very high standard. I couldn't have done it better myself. I'll definitely come back to iwilldovector for my next project.

:

easy to work with

:

Great work. Very cooperative seller. Highly recommend. He will be my go to guy.

:

awesome work




No comments:

Post a Comment