Friday, March 6, 2020

Redraw Or Vector Trace Graphics Your Logo In Just 6 Hours











About:

Hi



PLEASE CONTACT OR DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT BEFORE ORDERING



I will convert your any Low Resolution Food Truck/Van/T-shirt image into high resolution Vector as you want.

And i will provide you files in any format you want (JPG, PNG, PDF) all in High Quality, and also I can deliver Editable source file in any format you prefer Like (Ai, Eps, Svg, Pdf, Psd, Tiff)



You can use that converted Vector Art , Image , Sketch , Drawing anywhere on Food Truck , Van , Car, T-shirt etc


My service



  • Convert your logo or any graphic into a VECTOR
  • Make it High Resolution
  • Make it in Vector format
  • Improve your artwork
  • Make the image crisp and clean
  • Change and modify colors
  • Sharpen, edit, add or remove text
  • Trim, Crop, Correct your image
  • Make background transparent
  • Unlimited free revisions
        FREE(source file)    



 Note;

For complex logos/images, please contact me first  and send me your image before the order so we can discuss about the price and Time period !




Reviews


Seller's Response:

My first time working with someone on Fiverr and it was a great experience. The logos look great, great communication, great response time and turn around time. I look forward to working with you again on future projects.

Seller's Response:

Thank you friend great buyer

Seller's Response:

I'm very happy with the services provided. The seller went out of his way to make sure that the project was 100% to my satisfaction. Delivery was super fast and any corrections were handled right away. I will definitely use their services again and again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much....

:

They listened and followed my requirements to the letter, they spotted an area in a different colour that I missed. Order was delivered quickly. Very easy to work with. Would use again. Would give 6 stars :)




No comments:

Post a Comment