Friday, March 6, 2020

Vector Tracing, Vector Logo, Raster To Vector











About:

WELCOME TO MY GIG!



I'm Nida, FASTEST SELLER IN VECTOR TRACE CATEGORY. I have years of experience as a graphic designer and I will professionally convert your logo or image to vector (that is also known as vector trace, vector logo, vector illustration, vector art, raster to vector, image to vector, childrens book illustration, vector conversion, vectorization).



In a basic order you will get:

  • vector source file of your choice (between AI, EPS, PDF, and SVG) 
  • 1 HD PNG image.
  • Delivery within a few hours of your order placement (won't take more than 12 hours)
  • Unlimited revisions.



I can provide:

  • AI
  • EPS
  • PDF
  • SVG
  • CDR
  • PSD
  • JPG
  • PNG



Why me?

  • I will always provide unlimited revisions to your vector trace or vector logo
  • Top fast deliveries;
  • full-time at Fiverr;
  • Professional quality and accuracy guaranteed! (just check my gig reviews).



IMPORTANT:

  • The tracing time depends on the complexity of the image
  • Many times there are images that demand extra working time 



Feel free to contact me.

-----------------  order now  --------------



-----------------  order now  --------------



-----------------  order now  --------------

Reviews


:

Had an excellent transaction with this seller. I would definitely buy again and they're very reliable. They were able to retrace my photo quite nicely and now its clean and clear and good to go! I'd say from a scale of 1-10 I feel like this is an honest 10. very well done!

:

Perfect! Highly recommended seller. Fast reply, fast delivery and very profesionnal.

:

Seller did everything we asked for in a fast manner.. excellent service!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment