Saturday, March 7, 2020

Create You A Minimalist Anime Or Cartoon Wallpaper











About:

Do you like to keep your desktop or phone screen clean? No clutter, and a clean wallpaper? Then a MINIMALIST wallpaper is just what you need. And you're in luck, that is exactly what I'm offering. I will turn your favourite anime/character character into this simple style.



How to order & what I need:

  • Read the gig packages carefully, and pick one which suits your requirements. 
  • (contact me if you are unsure)
  • Anime/cartoon character
  • Resolution (4K, 1080p, etc)
  • Background colour
  • And any specific images if you have any


If you want something other than anime/cartoon characters, please contact me first.



Each order comes with:

  • PNG file of your wallpaper
  • SVG source file
  • My gratitude and thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing work & communication. It was a very easy process to work with the seller. I definitely recommend his services as I will be back for more.

Seller's Response:

Amazing Results as always! 10/10

Seller's Response:

A pleasure as always.

:

I gave incredibly vague instructions, and ncollart did a fantastic job of taking initiative and control of the creative direction. The outcome looks great!

:

Thank you for the order and it was a pleasure to work with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment