Sunday, March 1, 2020

Convert Your Sketch Or Logo To Vector Within 2 To 6 Hours











About:

Welcome to my Gig,

If you are looking for someone to illustrate your sketch into a lively digital illustration,I will convert your sketch or any Low-Resolution image into a High-resolution vector  form in a short time.I can illustrate all things according to your needs.


What you will get in this gig? 
All work done super fast(depend on details)
100% manually tracing
Unlimited Revision Until your satisfaction
Illustration with attention to details
Professional communication during the whole process


I can provide file formats you may need, including:
Ai
SVG
PNG
EPS
PDF
Jpeg


If you prefer another vector file format, however, please ask.


Contact me before placing an order and provide me full information about your project.
Thank you,

Reviews


:

Super quick. Extra fast delivery! Exactly what we needed. Very professional. Thank you and will use again!! 100% recommend! Thanks again!

:

I have worked with this seller several times and always have a great experience. This seller always delivers what I am looking for.

:

Alleykit is super helpful and goes above and beyond to ensure you are happy with the finished design. Thank you!

:

Easy, quick and just what we wanted!

:

great job.




No comments:

Post a Comment