Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Trace Your Logo Or Image Into Vector In 12H











About:

Hello There,
Welcome to My Gig



If you lose the logo or image source file,
here I can help you have the vector file back and you can modify it again and be ready to print in large size.



why should I hire me?



  • I Maintain Quality
  • 100% Manual Tracing
  • Ready for Fast Delivery -12H

  • Friendly Service



Feel free to ask if you need more information.



*Noted : this offer is only for logos, symbols or simple images.
for more complexity you can ask me.

Reviews


:

Perfect! Nice job again!

:

Just terrific! Thank you so much! So fast, so efficient.

:

Spot on - fast delivery, quick response

:

amazing work!

:

Always a pleasure to work with this seller. Very fast a precise.




No comments:

Post a Comment