Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Vector Trace Your Logo Or Any Other Image











About:

Hi
I'm Chamodi.
I will vectorise ,redraw,trace your logo or any art manually .


If you have missed your logo
If you don't have a large image to print

If you don't satisfy about the color of your image


Just send me low quality logo or image I'll recreate it into vector format.
You will get ai,eps,svg,jpeg,pdf and transparent png.


My Services
*Manual vector tracing from inkscape and coreldraw

*change colors
*Convert one to another format
*Resize at any resolution without losing any quality
*Unlimited revisions



Please contact me before replace your order.


*Thank you *







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent Seller who provided quick delivery. Very happy.

:

thank you sir

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment