Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Image Based Line Art Design











About:

Welcome to this gig :)


# Do you want to convert your image to line art?


# Do you want to redraw your image to black and white?


# Do you need to convert your sketch to vector graphic?


Contact me now so we can discuss your project


I offer Professional line art Services. I am a professional vector artist. Rest assured to get the best from me. I am reliable and I do listen.


This Gig provides:
---------------------------------
  •  Clean, Perfect & Sharp line art.
  •  Image redraw in black and white
  • Image to line art.
  • Color change
  • 100% editable files
  • Print ready images/files
  • Layer based work
  • Web use files
  • Ai/eps/SVG files
  • High res files


Why choose me:
--------------------------
  1. Two-year experience working with vector software’s/Digital art.
  2. Good communication skill
  3.  Fast delivery.
  4. Won’t stop until you are fully satisfied


NOTE: I manually redraw your project with 100% perfection. I don't do auto-tracing


100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED 
Best Regards :)


Reviews


:

This designer make quality of design. Thank you again

:

Great Work

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment