Sunday, March 1, 2020

Rebuilt Or Vector Trace An Existing Logo Or Artwork











About:

Welcome to my gig!

In this gig i will VECTORIZE or RECREATE your existing logo in a VECTOR format. I will give you high quality logo design with bundle of files for use on website, print and social media.

 

You will get high quality JPEG and PNG (Transparent and any color background). AI, EPS, PNG, PDF vector source file.

 

PS: There are 3 different packages on my gig please checkout all the packages and order an appropriate package to receive such quality of work and file formats.



ORDER NOW!

 

If you have any question don't hesitate to contact me, I'll be happy to help. 

Thank you:)

Reviews


:

Great work. It was urgent situation and I needed this to be done very fast. I have lost the original file of my logo and I needed it to be recreated. He did more than I expected. Awesome!

:

Thank you for all your amazing work!

:

Great! Super fast turnaround

:

Thank you once again for a great job!

:

Great work, done multiple orders for us. Will keep using.




No comments:

Post a Comment