Sunday, March 1, 2020

Draw Solid Vector Silhouette Of Any Photo











About:

Hi I'm Youngky and I will draw solid vector silhouette of any images professionally



What I am offering?

  • Silhouette vector

  • Any color silhouette 
  • Transparent background
  • Any color background 
  • High quality images (300 dpi)
  • Printable files


Please send me message before giving me order so as to discuss more about the concern work



What you need to provide me?

You will need to provide me with pictures you want for silhouette vector editing.



What you will get?

- High quality vector file in AI , EPS, PNG, JPG or others format

- Free source file

- Super fast delivery

- High quality image

- Clean and clear format

- Life time support

- 100% money back guarantee



What are the rates?

For additional Pictures Quotes will be accordingly.

 

If you have any other requirements just let me know I will be happy to answer you.

 

Thankyou

Reviews


:

its a logo . and the seller was prompt and the work is excellent

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment