Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Redraw And Professionally Vectorize In 24Hrs











About:

your inferior copy may not be suitable for printing purposes or any other commercial purpose you are going to use, so by redrawing I can improve your graphics so that they are able to be printed and used with your purpose.  Not only that, I'll give you the original AI/EPS/PDF/SVG file with high resolution PNG,JPG,PSD or GIF files..



You can send me any?

Any low quality file In any format



What we do ? 

  • Ready to print 
  • Improve your artwork 
  • Draw your Sketch as a Professional vector Graphic
  • Convert your logo into VECTOR 
  • Draw any Object as a vector graphic ( please contact before ordering for this type of works)
  • Any vector graphic based work :) 
  • free Source files




               

                          
******* i have completed over 6500 orders********     


you will get UNLIMITED revisions until you are 100% satisfied ORDER NOW WITH CONFIDENCE!! :
                   

                                                       thanks,

                                                      dilan






Reviews


Seller's Response:

beyond my expectations! my logo looks amazing, i will definitely use dilan again for any other projects i come up with that needs that extra touch

Seller's Response:

pleasure to do business with you, Thank you so much!. I much appreciate your generous tip at the end :)

Seller's Response:

UNBELIEVEABLE. I've bought from Dilan more than I can count and you'll continue to see me on here. This gig is no joke. The best vector/graphics gig on Fiverr.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much my Friend ! your patience was main reason for a great output !. I much appreciate your generous tip at the end :)

Seller's Response:

I enjoy working with this seller and the others. Dilansamee and the others are very good, very skilled at what they do.




No comments:

Post a Comment