Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Convert Your Logo Or Drawing To Vector











About:

I can convert or redesign your logo into a vector file. you can provide it in any image format and have it done into vector.

It can also be your hand drawn sketch or drawing.



  • Please ask the cost before ordering your logo is not simple.
  • Font files for the text used are also required.
  • Add $5 per font if the font files are not available.
  • Only one of these vector files will be delivered: AI, EPS, PDF, SVG, CDR. (for additional formats, check out the extras)
  • 3D graphics are not covered.




The pricing has been increased because of people asking for the moon for $5. If you believe your graphic is simple enough, you can contact with the image and I can send a custom order based on the complexity.



1 DAY delivery is for feasible tasks only.



Reviews


:

I have worked with her in the past and she is great to work with. Made improvements to the original design and works quickly and well. Good communication. Excellent work! Very happy.

:

She has helped me in the past and she is excellent to work with.

:

Great! He delivered before the due date and it was an easy communication.

:

I liked the reviews I read. I am very very happy with this seller. Work was excellent. Very pleased. Outstanding work. Thanks!

:

Seller was great. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment