Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Image Change Into The Outline Or Vector











About:

Welcome to our world



I will CONVERT YOUR low-quality logos, icons, or Images  TO AI, EPS, SVG, PDF VECTOR (+ adjusts if necessary). 



I am a professional graphic designer with 5 years of experience in this field.




I am really interested in your request and will do this job in $10 in 1 day with unlimited revision. I have the 5-star rating you can check on my profile. you can check my reviews and rating which are proof of my experience. Big Discounts on a big project. So, ORDER me now, and Enjoy my Services.I am really Expect that, We will meet soon.






What you will get in this order.
  • 100% Editable Layered Artwork.
  • Print Ready Vector Files in any size you want.
  • Convert Your Image/Drawing/Sketch In Vector.

  • Recreate your images in Adobe Illustrator.
  • Redraw Any Logo/image In Illustrator.
  • Improve Your Artwork
  • Resize to any size you want.
  • Provide You Source File In Any Format As You need (Ai, EPS, SVG, PDF, PSD, TIFF, Etc) 
  • I will deliver High Quality work.
  • I will work until you are 100% satisfy and happy.
  • I will Charge Extra for Complex or Detailed Vector Tracing Work.
  • Fast Delivery is not for Complex Designs

  • I'm Not Offering Any Type of Creative Work On This Gig.


Thank you!

Regards,  

milionsdesign

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment