Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Create Professional Vector Illustration And Redraw In Any Style











About:

Hello! I am a professional Graphic Designer and illustrator.



I specialize in such sections:

-Vectorization

-Illustration

-Design of printed products (brochures, flyers, booklets, posters, stickers)

-Presentation design (PDF only)

-I manually vector (redraw) to convert your raster files from (.bmp/.jpg/.gif/.png/ or etc) to vector illustrator files (.ai/.eps/ or etc) which are high quality line art and ready to be printed.

- Your old Logo re-create 

- Digital illustrations (vector)

- T shirts re-draw

- Business card re-design 

- Banner design / animation banner re-create 

- Printing and Packaging re-draw 

- Color separation etc.

Small projects I usually do within 24 hours. I make excellent vector copies and PSD copies.

---------------- THANK YOU SO MUCH ---------------

Reviews


Seller's Response:

tahira is fast, communicative, and talented. she has done Great work in the past. unfortunately what I needed her to do wasn't exactly her expertise, (I should have used an illustrator) but she put in her best effort.

:

Very fast delivery and perfect quality of delivery.

:

This is my second order. Very responsive. Thank you.

:

Very responsive and was patient through my revisions. Would order again.

:

Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment