Monday, January 20, 2020

Convert Jpge, Png, PDF To Vector











About:



I will Convert JPGE, PNG, PDF to vector



Hello
I am a professional graphics designer.
I have more than six years experience In this field.
Especially in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.


I Can perfectly # CREATE # RECREATE # CONVERT # REDRAW Any# 


PATTERN# LOGO# SKETCH# DRAWING# IMAGE# BADGES# PATCHES# MAP# OR ANY GRAPHICS# TO HIGH-QUALITY convert VECTOR TRACING Design .
YES,,,( I guaranteed  you will be 100% satisfy on  my work:)


My services:)
1. Raster to vector.
2. Vector logo.
3. Image to vector.
4. Jpge to vector.
5. Vectorize image.
6. Convert an image to vector.
7. Convert PSD to vector.
8. Logo redesigning.
9. Logo remakeing.
10. Vector tracING.
PROVIDE YOU:)
a. Restore# Modify your design# logo.
b. Full manual vector tracing.
c. Screen printable format for print on T-SHIRT # HAT # MUG or any#.
d. Transparent background in RGB / CMYK mode.
e. Super HD image 300 TO 1000 DPI.
f. Editable row file for future use
g. Unlimited revisions Until your satisfy.   
h. Free source files.


#AI#EPS#PDF#PSD#PNG#DWG#DXF#TIFF Or Any FORMAT YOU NeeD.


Thanks:)

Reviews


:

Responsive and does excellent work! Thanks so much for all your hardwork, we'll use your service in the future.

:

Thank you for yet another great gig. Have used this seller several times now and always very helpful with the work I need doing

:

Great price. Great Communication. Great Product.

:

I probably use her way too much but I’ve used numerous other people and she’s the absolute greatest!!

:

very fast, just as promised




No comments:

Post a Comment