Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Convert Jpg,Png,Image To Vector Within 5 Hours











About:

I will convert your logo / jpg / png / gif into vector so that you can resize and color it .

I will provide you the vector with source file within 5 hours.(Extra fast deliver for extra 5$)



What you will get in just 5$ :

  • High quality vector file in Ai , Eps, PNG, JPG, PDF or others format
  • Free source file
  • Super fast delivery
  • High quality image
  • Recreate your lost pixels
  • Clean and clear format
  • Life time support
  • 100% money back guarantee
  • Unlimited Revisions

 

 NOTE :

·    Please Provide Clear / Good Quality Photos So that I Can Give You the Best Result.

·    Please Contact me Before Ordering Just to Make Sure That I Can Satisfy you With My Work.



Just place your order and leave the rest for me.



If You Have Any Other Requirements Just Let me Know i Will be Happy to Answer You.

 

Thanks,

Sagar Das





Reviews


Seller's Response:

All good has usual!

Seller's Response:

It was an awesome dealing with you. I hope I will be staying on your choice list. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

awesome sauce. speed and accuracy is super on point

Seller's Response:

It was an awesome dealing with you. I hope I will be staying on your choice list. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Great to work with




No comments:

Post a Comment