Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Draw Your Lovely Car Into Clean And Smooth Line Art











About:

Hello!



Let's go started work with me, I will do draw your lovely car into clean and smooth line art 


No What do you need to do next if you order my show:


  • Make sure your photos are clear, bright and high resolution to get maximum vector image details
  • and make sure your photo source does not violate any copyright


Note:
if there are questions please contact me first, and if in doubt to order, confirm first so that there is no order cancellation.


Best Regards!

Reviews


:

Great vector drawing!

:

Pleased with the job, good communication, good artist.

:

It turned out better than expected! Delivered to me in 3 days which was the estimated time originally. I will definitely have another one done in the near future!

:

Great to work with, the work came out great!

:

good experience




No comments:

Post a Comment