Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Convert Logo To Vector











About:

HIGH-QUALITY VECTOR TRACING SERVICE

I don't design new logos. Just so you know;)



Feel free to contact me before ordering with your logo and requirements.



You will get: 

  • a printable high-resolution logo with clear lines and transparent background
  • a logo scalable without losing quality
  • layered vector formats AI, EPS, SVG or PDF
  • quick turnout, communication, and discussion of all necessary questions
  • quick delivery and quality result
  •  revisions after delivery 


I can 
convert to vector (vectorize, redraw):
  1. raster or low-res logo
  2. screenshot or scanned logo
  3. text
  4. simple line hand-drawn sketch


Advantages of my service:


  1. High-quality service
  2. manual tracing, redrawing 
  3. easy communication
  4. positive reviews as a proof of quality service
  5. wide experience 


I don`t vectorize:

  -photos/realistic images 

  -painting 







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was awesome and super communicative. Delivery was on time and a great value. Everything looked exactly as I wanted. Will work with again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your review! I really appreciate it.

:

This person vectorized my logo and product design with a single PDF file of a model I had made on powerpoint and just asked me for the type of fonts that were used. After that, I received a perfect work in less than 24 hours. Wonderful work in a very very short time frame. Requirements were understood and completed perfectly very quickly. This is the kind of service every entrepreneur needs for a great price. Thank you and see you soon for more work! Keep up the great and efficient work!!

:

Thank you so much for this amazing feedback! Looking forward to a new task from you

:

She did an amazing job. We had a short and proper conversation and she did everything like we talked before. Awesome and well deserved to get five stars. Thank you for your help.




No comments:

Post a Comment