Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Convert Low Res Image Or Logo Vector In 30 Minutes











About:

Hello All! :)



You have come to TryCreations to recreate your images in to, better, more visible, more beautiful! High-Quality Images! Look No Futher!



I'm a professional illustrator expert and having knowledge of recreating logos or images. I will recreate everything by using the pen tool.



I'm here to do vector tracing and redraw your logos or flat images manually into fully editable vector formats.

I will convert any of your images or logo into vector format (ai, eps).



Just bring your low-quality image I will redraw your image into a vector format.



What will you get?



  • Source file(.ai, .eps , .pdf)

  • High quality jpg file.
  • High quality png file.
  • 24/7 support.
  • Unlimited revision
      



I will deliver your work within 24 hours.  

100% quality work.



Please go through the gig packages and purchase the gig according to it.



Kindly inbox me before purchasing my gig if the image is complex.

Thanks,

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment