Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Vector Trace Everything Within 2 Hours











About:

Hi,



I'm kamrul special on vector trace service. I have been giving my service very well with satisfaction client for the last two years on fiverr.





You have  any low resolution image or logo and you want to print it or change color or scale on large size. Don't worry! I am here to help you vectorize/digitizing of your low resolution image/logo/text to
high resolution print ready vector file which you easily change color, scaling on your custom size without any quality lose. 



***Urgent Delivery Available***



I can provide any file format most common ones are
Ai, Pdf, Svg, Eps, Png, Jpg, Psd etc.





***DISCOUNT AVAILABLE FOR FIVERR ORDER***



Why me?

  1. 100% Manual Drawing
  2. No Auto Convert
  3. Smooth Detailed
  4. Fast Delivery
  5. Full support until you are 100% satisfied with the results of the vector trace


For your satisfaction, if the vector graphics didn't meet your needs i refund your money.




Note: The basic gig cover on simple text based logo.please text me before placing order for any complex design, 3d logo, hand drawing sketch, real image etc to avoid cancellation and save both us time.

Thank you!

Best Regards

Kamrul

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was quick to say yes to my inquiry and to answer questions / revisions. It took a few revisions to obtain part of what I was seeking in his services. His first design was a terrible version of a design example I had submitted to clean up. He promised to deliver something that he ended up saying he could not do. I believe he said yes at the start without understanding what was asked and later figured he could not do it. I am displeased because I only received part of the service that I was asking for. Will not deal with him again.

:

We had a very tight deadline that we needed to meet and he was able to complete the job very quickly for us. Would use again.

:

Thank You.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment