Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Vectorize, Trace, Redraw Your Images, Logo And Text Sharply











About:

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my gig. Maira Jamshaid here a professional designer,expert in vector tracing. 

Are you worried from the raster images and logo that are not able to be printed when enlarged. So don`t worry I will solve your this issue with 100% satisfaction.

My Services:



  • vector tracing
  • logo tracing
  • image tracing
  • vector logo
  • image redraw 
  • All formats into vector form
  • remaking of images/logo
I am Best Choice Because:

  • 100% satisfaction
  • extra fast delivery
  • unlimited revision
  • friendly communication
  • reasonable charges
  • High quality
  • pen tool tracing( no auto tracing)
Note: All these packages are for simple to medium images and logo for complex design or too much colors  extra will be charged.



 I am sure that working with me will give you a great feeling of satisfaction.

If you have any query just knock me. 

Looking for your reply,

Thanks.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good work, and fast!

:

an amazing seller! Listens to concerns, answers questions and all around great communication. A very talented artist with a bright future on Fiverr

:

SHE IS AWESOME!!! HIRE HER NOW. Thank you!

:

Great work, and fast! Thank you.

:

Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment