Sunday, January 5, 2020

Draw Detailed Line Based Vector Illustration For Facebook Ads











About:

Hi,



I will professionally convert your any image, sketch into line vector drawing for FACEBOOK ads.  Also, I do any type of illustration. (no problem with low-quality images)



I have done 800+ illustration for FACEBOOK ads.



✪✪✪NB: If the done image/images are not approved in FB ads, then please let me know. I will modify the image ASAP. Cause I have upload guarantee for FB ads.



✪✪✪ In my first gig image sample, there I have shown 3 sections in one image. If you need 3 sections in one image then, the price will be high. So, please contact me before placing your order.





You get..



✪. High-quality work.

✪. Unlimited Revisions.

✪. Fast and reliable communication.

✪. Fast Delivery.

✪. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

✪. any image/photos converted to line art.

✪. Free Copyrights and the commercial license.

✪. minimal color.

✪. 300 or higher dpi resolution.



If you decide to hire me, it is desirable to give precise instructions about what you need, so that any misunderstanding could be easily avoided.

If any kind of complaints should occur, I can assure any potential buyer that I'd be more than happy to fix it as soon as possible.



Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great guy and very reliable

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

awesome work very easy to work with

:

It's very easy communicating with the seller and his work is top notch!

:

Great communication with seller will be back for more




No comments:

Post a Comment