Wednesday, August 22, 2018

I will vectorize your actual logo and send you editable print ready vector ai and eps

I will vectorize your actual logo and send you editable print ready vector ai and eps












About:

Hello,

Welcome To My Gig  

I will PROFESSIONALLY vectorize your logo, picture, or anything. This is great for improving your graphics so that they are able to be printed.

Do you have a problem to use your actual logo in a big banner and don't have your Logo in bigger dimension? Have you lost the Source file and need to print your logo in a excellent quality? don't worry I have good experience in this filed.

I will vectorize/redraw logo or image or anything to vector 

What You Can Get in Basic Gig

High Quality Vector files  AI,EPS,PDF,SVG + 300dpi PNG ,JPG

Delivery time between 2 - 4 hours

Actually, What I Do?

High-Quality Service With Perfect results

Only manual work instead auto-tracing 

Clean and clear format with excellent quality.

What can you send me?

Drawings and Sketches

AI, EPS PDF SVG JPG, PNG

Note: For more complex images please contact me first to avoid cancellation. The price depends on the image complexity.

Please contact me before ordering.

Thanks

Reviews


idmcsamuel:Good work and swiftly done

mrbahadou:looking forward to working with you again

idmcsamuel:Good work and swiftly done

mrbahadou:looking forward to working with you again

:


No comments:

Post a Comment