Wednesday, August 29, 2018

I will trace,draw,recreate or convert any detail design/logo/art work/text anything

I will trace,draw,recreate or convert any detail design/logo/art work/text anything












About:

Hay are you looking for vector designer?

Then you are in right place.I have designed creative to difficult vector arts.Almost all of my works related to vector designing with illustrator.I been doing illustration for more then 7 years.I have designed over 1000 illustration/Vector in my career.I can trace any image and make it vector file.Best pert about this gig is not a single client is will leave dissatisfied with my design.  

.

What you will get ?

  1. JPG file with white background
  2. PNG file with transparent background
  3. Illustrator Ai file .
  4. EPS file 
  5. High resolution raster image
  6. PDF Vector file 


Why should you hire my gig?
  •  24/7 at your service
  • Smooth conversation(fluent in English)
  • Quick to respond
  • Top quality job
  • Very low price with high quality work
  • Understand your need quickly
  • I have many regular client from various country(USA,Canada,Malaysia,Switzerland).So I think can earn your trust and worthy to be your designer.

Again let me prove you that by clicking on this gig you did not chose wrong designer,your decision wasn't wrong,you will not be disappointed with my work.Thank you for reading till the end.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment