Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will make 5 different silhouettes for you of ANYTHING, send them all in AI and PDF. - VECTOR

I will make 5 different silhouettes for you of ANYTHING, send them all in AI and PDF. - VECTOR












About:

*** Certified Graphical Designer - With over 5 years of an active experience ***

I will make Vector Silhouettes for you which you can use for your social media, from your brand or even a Logo.
I am skilled at what i do, what with being a graphical designer for the last 5 years. 
Feel free to ask me anything you wish :)

Reviews


bowdown916:ood communications and really fast respond..

stevebenedetto:Love it!

darkdesign1:Very polite and friendly buyer, it was a true pleasure working with him.

stevebenedetto:Awesome work!

tylin247:Awesome! Delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment