Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will draw vector map, plan of city, street, tracing a picture in vector

I will draw vector map, plan of city, street, tracing a picture in vector












About:

I draw in the vector the vector of your bitmap. Fonts I'll translate into curves. I will prepare for printing on offset or on ebook. 

If you have historical bad maps or maps of your area, I can reverse them into vector maps with very good quality.

tourist maps, historical hiking maps, battle charts, maps of great geographical discoveries, maps of your street, your city and others, everything will be done in a vector with very good quality.

Before ordering, I will need to determine the complexity, which will depend on the cost of work. The specified cost of work is conditional.

I'm waiting for your orders!

Reviews


coachcarol:Fast delivery! Familiar with my topic! Thank you!

serenaghering:Did a great job with the custom map I needed for my project.

vanbli:Outstanding Experience!

bruceverburgh:I'm very pleased about the collaboration with vanbli. I will continue to use his services in the future.

vanbli:excellent clent, looking forward to new work


No comments:

Post a Comment