Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will add bleed option and convert the color rgb to cmyk for final printing

I will add bleed option and convert the color rgb to cmyk for final printing












About:

I will add Bleed option and convert the color RGB to CMYK for final printing

If you have "jpeg", "png" or "gif" files for printing please message first. You need to vectorize the file.

I accept PSD, ai, eps, pdf, MS Word files.

Why you need this GIG?

  • If you want to print something and your printing company gives you some requirements for final printing then you need my service.
  • For final printing you must finalize your printing file color and bleed option.

What you need to send?

You just provide your file that you want to printing. 
( PSD, ai, eps, pdf, MS Word files )

Which file I will provide?

I will give you full print ready files "eps" or "tif" or "pdf" as your requirement. 

Why my service is best on FIVERR?

  • 100% money back guarantee.
  • And easy to communicate.


Reviews


sheel1:Great, quick response and quick delivery

assadullaha:Thank you so much.

ssaarahjohnson:Thanks so much - wonderful experience, on time and high quality. Will buy from again.

assadullaha:Thank you so much sir. I got your new order. :)

lauraell719:Fast and professional- will hire again!


No comments:

Post a Comment