Wednesday, August 29, 2018

I will convert to vector, jpg to ai,eps,svg, vectorise logo

I will convert to vector, jpg to ai,eps,svg, vectorise logo












About:

Hello and Welcome to my Convert to Vector Gig on Fiverr.com


 ===> CONTACT ME  & SEND ME YOUR IMAGE IN A MESSAGE BEFORE ORDERING GIG.

I will Professionally Convert your Raster Image to Vector Quickly and will provide you Super-Fast Delivery within 2-3 hours or even less.

 

I have years of Experience in Graphics Designing and Image Editing. You can avail my services Confidently because I provide provide professional work and will keep working on your task until you are satisfied.

 

My Gig Detail Services:

  • Convert to Vector.
  • Vectorise Logo.
  • Image to Vector.
  • Raster to Vector.
  • JPG to Ai.
  • JPG to EPS.
  • JPG to SVG.

 

Why Choose me?

I provide Unlimited Revisions with 100% Money back guarantee in case you are no happy with my end results. My Delivery time is Quick.

 

Attention Please:

This is not a Logo Designing GIG. I will only Convert your Existing Logo to Vector format i.e. Convert Logo to Vector.

 

*Delivery Time for Simple Logo/Image conversion is 2 hours. For Complex It may take more time.

 

Let me help you vectorise your Logo and you will be amazed to see my work. :)

Reviews


baumanngmbh:very fast!!!

imkaisarkhan:Great buyer

broraven:Lightening fast turnaround!!!

imkaisarkhan:Great buyer.

euler_cctv:Perfect delivery the first time.


No comments:

Post a Comment