Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will turn your sketch,drawing or idea into vector design

I will turn your sketch,drawing or idea into vector design












About:

I can turn your sketch into a professional and superb logo.

You can send me your sketch or drawing or ideas to me then I can design your logo.you will get unlimited revisions until your 100% satisfaction

You will get,

  • High quality logo
  • Unlimited revisions

  • High resolution (JPG)
  • Logo Transparency (PNG)
  • Source files (AI,EPS,PSD)
  • Print ready PDF

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me

Reviews


chrissemain:I have used this person several times, and not only are they very good, the response time is even better. Thanks again A+

logo_design_a2z:Thank you.

williamliani:Great work \nUnderstood what I needed it

mattbramanti:Good quality work

ahweitzman:Everything he does is always top notch. I am a huge fan of his work.


No comments:

Post a Comment