Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will convert to vector your logo

I will convert to vector your logo












About:

I have EXCELLENT RATINGS.

Low resolution logo or graphic? I will vectorize logo from your file.

I create a VECTOR FILE from YOUR LOGO or GRAPHIC

  • Only vector format files are SCALABLE. If you need to make adjustments or resize the file without loss of quality send to me, I will create it for you - the file will adjust to any size so it's ready for printing on your merchandise and more. 
  • You will need to order the source file to edit the design (size, colour, and never lose quality) Most printing places/designers ask for these files.


I don't just convert your graphic to vector - this is a REDRAW service. I am a designer not a con-artist. 

Reviews


rosehaller5:Perfect! As usual.

bliink:Thanks again Rose!

adrian492:Easy to use

bliink:Great Client - thanks :-)

kennybrody:Perfect work quickly delivered


No comments:

Post a Comment