Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will convert your low resolution logo into high resolution

I will convert your low resolution logo into high resolution












About:

I am available 24 Hours to reply you don't depend on my online status just message me I will definitely reply you with  5 minutes.

I am able to convert your logos or images from JPG, TIFF or PNG formats, screen captures, scanned or hand-drawn sketch images into editable vector files.

Our gig includes:

✔ 100% original vector logo, scalable to any size without losing quality
✔ FULL logo pack including Adobe Illustrator (.AI), Adobe Photoshop (.PSD), PDF, & EPS
✔ PROFESSIONAL customer service and communication at all times
✔ Professionalism 
✔ High-quality work

Services:
  • I will convert your image to vector. 
  • Check the gallery for an example.
  • From there new concepts can be requested or we can narrow the choices down to 1 designs.
  • Amendments are made to new concepts can be requested.
  • Raster to vector logos
  • Very fast 24-hour delivery 
  • Different color variation
  • printable ready output

If you have any doubts, please feel free to contact


Reviews


conraddk5:exceptional work once again

imransyed127:Outstanding Experience!

diana0815:outstanding experiance

attyjrg:Highly Recommend! Very professional, fast response time!

michaelander304:It was great working with this seller.


No comments:

Post a Comment