Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will vectorize your image for laser cutting and tattoos

I will vectorize your image for laser cutting and tattoos












About:

I'll vectorize an image or letters/words for lasser cutting mdf, I also can vectorize an image for tattoos and that kind of stuff.

I'll vectorize the sample you send me exactly as the sample is, I won't create or design an original image.

Inbox before the order

Reviews


navarau:Great to work with! Initial design was not what I expected but that was my fault. They quickly changed my drawing to give me exactly what I wanted. Communication was excellent as was the speed of delivery. I will use them again.

lupusdei:you are very welcome

jbal93:un verdadero crack, totalmente recomendable.

lupusdei:excelente cliente, gracias por tu preferencia y espero seguir trabajando contigo, todo un placer

kingson13:true artist with with work ethics to back it up


No comments:

Post a Comment