Monday, August 27, 2018

I will turn your photo or image into vector art

I will turn your photo or image into vector art












About:

  • basic shape object
  • logo
  • text or title
  • people or cartoon character
  • portraits
  • background

I can help you with vectorizing objects and peoples from your photo or image.

  • I provide PNG and JPG image file

I would always prefer you to contact me before ordering the GIG, so we can manage all details of your order.

For specific orders, please contact me and then I can send you custom offer in conversation.

Reviews


h2yerba:Great work again!

kerdazz:Thank you very much.

h2yerba:A real pleasure!!

ahweitzman:This came back to me so quickly and was perfect the first time! The best!

kerdazz:This buyer knows exactly what he wants. More clients like this. Perfect. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment