Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will do vector tracing or redesign your logo in 5 hours

I will do vector tracing or redesign your logo in 5 hours












About:

Hi there,

Do you want your logo to be vector traced file with the highest scalability without losing its quality? 
Do you really want your logo to be printed in the larger size but you don't have the best quality files?
Do you already having your logo but you don't have your vector source files?
Do you want to modify, update or customize your logo redesign e.g change colours, taglines or maybe some additions to the concept?

If that's right above, I'm here to help you out perfectly

For $5 I will be vector tracing your logo in vector and deliver it in high resolutions in all formats and versions. (JPG, PNG with source files in Ai, EPS, SVG and PDF

For $15 I will be vector tracing or redesign your logo in vector files and deliver it in high resolutions in all formats and versions with source files and free business card design

For $55 I will convert and vectorize your logo (image or sketch) and deliver it in high resolutions including all formats and versions. (JPG, PNG with source files in Ai, EPS, SVG and PDF (300 DPI + 300PPI) with source files and free business card design
if you have any questions regarding this gig :), I will be happy to hear from you soon

Reviews


haydenbryant:I did not have the time to recreate this logo myself. I am very thankful for the work this designer has done in a speedy time frame.

muhibafridi:Thank you Hayden, You're always welcome.

jontiray:Excellent work. Very quick and exactly what I asked for. I'm very happy and would recommend.

muhibafridi:Absolutely, Thanks you man

nataygollc:Great service.


No comments:

Post a Comment