Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will vector trace your logo, icon or any graphic in 2 hours professionally

I will vector trace your logo, icon or any graphic in 2 hours professionally












About:

Hello! Welcome to my GIG!

My name is Mohon, I have over 7 years experience as graphic designer and I'm here to vectorize your image.

I will professionally convert your logo or raster image to vector. This process is also known as vector tracing, vector conversion or vectorization.

-For a basic order ($5) you will get:
  • 2 FREE vector source files (between AI, EPS, PDF, and SVG) + 1 HD PNG image.
  • Deliver within 12h
  • Unlimited reviews.

I can provide:
  • AI
  • EPS
  • PDF
  • SVG
  • CDR
  • DXF
  • PSD
  • JPG
  • PNG
  • PRINT READY DOCUMENTS
  • and more.

Why me?
  1. I will always provide unlimited reviews;
  2. I do not delay deliveries;
  3. Fast deliveries;
  4. I'll never deliver a vector that doesn't reach your expectations;
  5. Quality and satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back!

IMPORTANT:
  • The tracing process depends  a lot on each image, because every image has its own peculiarities.
  • Many times there are complex images that demands extra working time, which also demands extra charge.

For any other demand please check my EXTRA GIG!

If you have any questions, please contact me INBOX before ordering.

Take a look my all design works here - https://www.flickr.com/photos/mohonahmeddesign/

Reviews


nazarijboblyk:Good work!

mohonahmed:Thank you so much

caitlin321:Thank you! Great work.

mohonahmed:You welcome. I am too much excited your next project. Thank you

mindwideopen:3rd time with this seller and he always does an exceptional job. He follows exactly what I want and is so quick to deliver high quality graphics. Excellent work!


No comments:

Post a Comment