Monday, August 27, 2018

I will convert any image file to svg with realistic color filling, videoscribe ready

I will convert any image file to svg with realistic color filling, videoscribe ready












About:

Hello!

I will convert your any image file to SVG with realistic color filling for VideoScribe Project.
I can vectorize your image as a regular SVG file too, not just VideoScribe ready format, you just contact me first before ordering my gig.

Send me your image file:
  • .PNG, .JPG, .PSD, .PDF, .BMP
  • scanned images
  • hand drawn are welcome too
  • etc.

About this gig
  • Price is per 1 image
  • Convert image to SVG for whiteboard video project only (if you need to be redrawn please add extra gig for outline or coloring image)
  • You will get .SVG format only
  • Delivery time is two days, but if your image is more complex I would need more time to do it.

Feel free to contact me. Looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


imcreynolds:amazing work and quick turn around! was finished 4 days before the offer ended!

winpixel:Thank you very much!

redtube:FIVE STAR SERVICE

winpixel:Thank you very much

charleshickley:Excellent service


No comments:

Post a Comment