Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will create and modify your design until you will be satisfied. :) + See More

I will create and modify your design until you will be satisfied. :) + See More












About:

Welcome to my gig

You may be here because you need your logo vectorized or in high resolution, I would love to help you with that and other services as mentioned in gig image which are....

What this gig offers?

- vectorize logo

- Edit, Recreate, Redo, Modify Logo

- Manual Vector trace

- Unlimited revisions until satisfaction

- 3D Mockup / Embossed Version

BONUS:  ALL VECTOR FILES

Kindly inbox before ordering to save your precious time.

Why me?

Because I deliver what I quote for, my work speaks for itself.


Looking forward for your order! Best regards.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment