Monday, August 27, 2018

I will vectorize, redraw logo, convert drawing to vector within 24hrs

I will vectorize, redraw logo, convert drawing to vector within 24hrs












About:

I'll redraw/trace/vectorize your inferior quality graphic using Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop

The price depends on the image complexity.

Your inferior copy may not be suitable for printing purposes so by redrawing I can improve your graphics so that they are able to be printed. Not only that, I will give you the original AI/EPS/PDF/PSD file (choose anyone ) with a high-resolution PNG, JPEG, PDF OR GIF file

Ready to print

Improve your artwork

Draw your sketch with Illustrator

Convert your logo into a VECTOR file

T-Shirt Design (Teespring, Tee Shirt Mockup )

Draw any object as a VECTOR (please contact me first  placing the order)

Any other Illustrator based work

ATTENTION!

For more complex images please contact me first to avoid cancellation. The price depends on the image complexity.

Reviews


smokeythebandit:Great working with Ajay! Always produces quality work! Thanks

ajay13890:thank you so much!!

smokeythebandit:Always a pleasure working with Ajay! Thanks again for a job well done!

ajay13890:thank you so much!!

rorythefox:Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment