Wednesday, August 29, 2018

I will image convert vector high resolution quality decal use

I will image convert vector high resolution quality decal use












About:

Hi You are looking for Decal Vinyl Vector Designer ?

Then you choose right place here.I have designed creative to difficult vector arts. I have been doing illustration for more then 14 years.I have designed over 10000 JPEG Convert Vector in my career.I can trace any image and make it vector file.

Required working material?


  1. Low Resolution Images
  2. Scanned Images
  3. PSD/jpg/png/pdf file of the image/logo
  4. Raster Image/Bitmap Image
  5. Drawings and Sketches about Your Concept

Your receiving files

  • AI, EPS, PDF Vector files
  • Scalable High-Resolution images Vector file
  • Print Ready high-resolution images (300 DPI file)
  • SVG, CDR, DXF, PSD, JPG, PNG (If need)

Why you trust me and benefits you get?

  • 4 Hours Delivery Simple Logo
  • Unlimited Revisions when  you satisfied
  • Quick and Reliable Communication
  • I have Unlimited Fonts

Actually, what we do?

  • 100% Manual Vector
  • No auto tracing (100% Guaranty Pen Tool)
  • Recreate your lost pixels.
  • Clean and clear vector format.
  • Recreate your lost pixels.
  • Clean and clear vector format.
  • Friendly Communication


Unlimited revisions till you're 100% satisfied then your satisfaction is my top priority.

Note: please contact me first and working hour decide before sending the order. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment