Monday, August 27, 2018

I will convert your raster images to vector files. (for simple image or logo)

I will convert your raster images to vector files. (for simple image or logo)












About:

Your inferior copy may not be suitable for printing purposes so by redrawing I can improve your graphics so that they are able to be printed. Not only that, I will give you the original AI/EPS/PDF/PSD  with a high-resolution PNG, JPEG 


  • Ready to print

  • Improve your artwork

  • Draw your sketch or object as a VECTOR (contact before order)

  • Convert logo/image to vector



NOTE: delivery time depends on your artwork. that's why I don't offer 5-16 hours delivery for ANY artwork like other sellers.if you need something low quality & unprofessional, I might not be the guy you want to hire (but if you buy the extra fast. I'll give you the most priority & complete within best possible time keeping the top-notch quality)

For a $5:  1 VECTOR File type  + HD JPG, PNG 

For Source File extra: AI,EPS,PDF,SVG

Why me? 

  • 100% manually VECTOR
  • No compromise with Quality
  • QUALITY is Guaranteed
  • Free Suggestions, Advice
  • Delivery ASAP
  • Available 24/7

The best thing about this gig? You will get unlimited revisions until you are 100% satisfied. :)


(For complex image) Contact BEFORE ordering recommended so we can talk about the price rate and turnaround!

Reviews


theneif:Very skilled. Thank you.

jackson0171:A Lot of thanks

paurick:Thanks you

jackson0171:A Lot of thanks

entiendemendez:Awesome! This was what I needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment