Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will do any type of Printing Design such as flyer, Logo, poster, postcard, brochure etc.

I will do any type of Printing Design such as flyer, Logo, poster, postcard, brochure etc.












About:

Hi,

I will manually redesign, redraw, trace, convert your low resolution logo,icon,symbol,map, illustrator into a high resolution vector file.

Vector file are required to edit or resize any file in future

 

WHY CHOOSE ME

·         More than 12 years of experience

·         That is my area of specialization (highly professional)

·         100% satisfaction guaranteed

·         Unlimited revisions on your work until you are satisfied

 

Reviews


imangeline:Amazinnnng, fast with delivery. Extremely patient great work:) I will be returning for more work in the future!!!!

wpsjaya:Thank You.

mrzcontractiing:wonderful job will use again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wpsjaya:Thank You.

judidaphne:Great, thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment