Monday, August 27, 2018

I will vectorize logo, convert image to vector in 24 hours

I will vectorize logo, convert image to vector in 24 hours












About:

Are you facing any problem like as follows?

  • Is your print shop asking you to produce vector files for your logo or design?
  • Are you planning to print your logo really BIG on printing media such as banner, bill board, sign board, etc.?
  • Do you want to make your logo scale-able to any size without loss of quality?
  • Do you have lost your high resolution image? Now need to recreate it again?
  • Do you have low resolution files like JPG/PNG/PSD/MS WORD etc. files? Need to make it vector or redraw it with new format?
  • When you enlarge your image does it get pixelated? Need to solve that immediately?
  • Do you have a product and want to replica/redraw your logo..?

Only VECTOR file formats are scale-able to any size without loss of quality.

I'd convert your logo or design with these features:

  • 100% manual tracing
  •  No auto tracing
  • Recreate your lost pixels
  • Fill with different colors 
  • Clean and clear format
  • Free revisions!!

Note:

Please contact me before ordering, for detailed, complex, 3D Logo, Han-drawn sketch, Paint Drawing, real photo etc. to avoid cancellation.

Money back guaranteed if you are not satisfied with my work and result....

Thank you!

Bell design

Reviews


arusworld13:excellent service and delivery was very prompt.

wcarr:Excellent, quick delivery,

jstackman:Fanastic. My gig was delivered fast and exactly what I wanted.

belldesign:Thank you for using my service, hope you continue to support me

arusworld13:excellent service and delivery was very prompt.


No comments:

Post a Comment